JOB OPENINGS: CRUISE SHIP DOCTORS
PASSENGER CRUISE LINE
PRINCESS CRUISES /HOLLAND AMERICA / P&O AUSTRALIA / SEABOURN /ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL / PULLMANTUR / CELEBRITY
Excellent benefits, facilities, and continuous employment. Extremely attractive salary.
Assignments are 4 months on board and 2 months off. Flights to and from your home paid by cruise line. Private Officers Single cabin accommodation. Housing and meals paid for by cruise ship company.
Applicants MUST have:
- Fluency in English – Must be able to communicate and work as a medical professional in English.
- At least 3 years post-graduate experience in Adult Emergency medicine or family practice. Work experience must be recent
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification and Basic Life Support (BLS). Some companies also require ATLS and PALS
- Good computer skills – Windows based software
- Ability to meet the challenge of learning to work as a Doctor in a new and different environment
Working closely with your medical colleagues and a team of nurses under your supervision, you will provide both in and out patient care. Outpatient encompasses minor and severe illnesses, respiratory and gastrointestinal infections, minor skin complaints and accidental injuries. In-patient encompasses the management of a wide variety of clinical problems including cardiac diseases (thrombolysis and cardiac monitoring), trauma/orthopaedic problems and acute medical and surgical emergencies.
You will lead your team in the management of several areas including laboratory testing, radiography, computer work, dispensing of medication and the control and monitoring of stock. Opportunities for professional development sponsored by the company.
Only those candidates with the above-noted requirements will be considered. APPLY NOW