Hotel Jobs in the Netherlands
Although the primary business of Pro Sea Staff recruitment agency is the placement of candidates with cruise lines, the company also offers job opportunities working in hotels in the Netherlands. Pro Sea Staff partners with GP-Connect in the Netherlands hiring qualified staff for hospitality jobs for various hotels and resorts throughout the Netherlands. Pro Sea Staff acts as the liaison between the job candidates and GP-Connect.
It is important to note hotel jobs are vastly different from cruise ship jobs. Hotels provide employment conditions that are based on the employment laws in the European countries in which they are located.
Important points about working in a hotel in the Netherlands
- Employment contracts are mostly Full Time contracts (12 months a year) / It is likely that the new hire will be subject to a probationary period.
- Working schedules are most likely to be 5 days per week
- Working routines are most likely to be 40 hours per week with the possibility to collect overtime if asked to work over 40 hours per week
- Regular holidays will be offered during the year at mutually agreed-upon times
- Accommodation is most likely to be provided free of cost by the hotel or at a moderate cost to the employee
- Meals are usually provided by the employer
Specific aspects of the contract will be discussed by a representative from Pro Sea Staff during the interview with the candidates.